Direct: (772) 201-8722 • Email: Brandon@Tucker-Group.com
Company Co-Owner /President – Licensed Real Estate Broker
Brandon launched The Tucker Group, LLC in 2001 along with Bobby H. Tucker as a full-service real estate brokerage and consulting firm serving most of South and Central Florida with a focus in Okeechobee, Martin, St. Lucie, Western Palm Beach, Hendry, Glades, Highlands, Osceola and Polk Counties. The firm specializes in farm, ranch, recreational, development and conservation properties. He became President in 2003. He has successfully sold over $400,000,000.00 in farm and ranch real estate over the past decade throughout South-Central Florida.
He is a graduate of Florida State University, Tallahassee, (Business / Real Estate).
- YMCA of the Treasure Coast, Inc. Stuart, FL (Corporate Board Member 2008-2012, Chairman 2011-2012)
- Okeechobee Christian Academy, Alumni (Board Member 2009-Present, Vice Chair 2010)
- Economic Council of Okeechobee County, Inc. (Board Member 2002-2010, Chairman 2005)
- Business Development Board of Okeechobee (Board Member 2009-2010)
- Member of The Florida State University Alumni Association, Life Member
- Member of Palm City Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors 2013-2015)
- Faith Farm Ministries, Inc. Board of Directors (2013-Present, Treasurer 2015-2017)
- Early Learning Coalition of Indian River, Martin & Okeechobee Counties (IRMO), Board of Directors 2013-Present, Appointed Chairman by Governor Rick Scott 2013-Present).
South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) Governing Board Member at large covering St. Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade & Monroe Counties. Appointed by Governor Rick Scott June 2017-March 2021.
Palm City Presbyterian Church, Palm City, FL – Member
Treasure Coast Rowing Club, Palm City, FL – Member
Brandon was born and raised in Okeechobee, a third-generation Floridian, and has resided in Martin County for the past 20 years with his wife Jeannie, a Martin County native, and their two children Zachary and Annika.
If you would like to contact Brandon, You can email him below.
[powr-contact-form label=”Enter a Label”]
[powr-banner-slider label=”Enter a Label”]